Friday, September 03, 2004

Boston, apartment etc.

On the way back from the airport, I saw some of downtown Boston. Imagine a city where all roads are like the Red Road of Calcutta - that is Boston. By the time I reached my apartment, it was almost midnight. The apartment is very beautiful. It is completely wooden - walls, floor everything. Thats the way these old houses are in Boston. It was renovated recently though. Thus the floors are shiny, the walls are spotless and it has a very "new" feel to it. It is very well equiped too. The kitchen has a microwave oven, gas oven, electric chimney, oven, dishwasher,blender, toaster, refrigerator and a small table for 2 . There's a bathing tub, and counter top basin in the bathroom. There's running hot and cold water in the kitchen and the bathroom. These guys maintain the place very well too. The kitchen is very well stocked with all kinds of stuff. Both are vegetarians so food will never be a problem. The toilet has a small sideboard with magazines. The living room has a TV and a DVD player and 2 comfortable sofas. So basically I am living in the lap of luxury. I am sure Mummy will love to have a kitchen like the one I have here.
My room is bright and airy. There's sunlight throughout the day. The closet is spacious. I will get myself a bed, table, chair and a small open almirah (like shelves). Then it will be perfect. There are no tubelights here, so it feels like a hotel sometimes. But I guess I will get used to it.
The security system is very decent too.
All in all - A DREAM HOUSE !!


No comments: